Coos Bay, Oregon
You’ve probably heard the expression, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” Now is your chance!
Bicoastal Media, Coos Bay, is expanding its Production Team. We are currently accepting applications for a part-time or full time production assistant and Programming Director. If you have experience building or updating websites, working with computer programs, radio programming and know how to produce and edit graphics and audio, we want to hear from you. We are especially interested in finding someone that would be interested in on air broadcasting, with a background in Windows PC Networking and general Technical Support.
If you think you have what it takes, send a resume to: email@example.com or bring it in person to 320 Central Ave. Coos Bay OR on the fifth floor of the Hall building. Bicoastal Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Traffic Assistant – Part-Time
Duties will include, but not limited to, assigning traffic copy instructions to ensure clients commercials air correctly; keeping accurate records on all copy for a simple audit trail; provide such assistance needed to ensure logs are completed; ability to reconcile logs; be able to work with other department issues and able to run reports for managers as requested. Provide order entry of commercial material in Radio Traffic, order changes, Paid Programs, local and national contract copy, maintaining of commercial database; missing copy reports. Coordinate with account executives and production on acquisition of copy materials. Will Cross train the right person for backup of other areas. Performs other functions, as assigned by management.
A successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills. Must be self-motivated and with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
• Television or radio traffic experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic; can work independently.
• Strong, dependable and responsible with a professional demeanor and who is detail-oriented and well-organized.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook and other standard office programs); and the ability to multi-task. Excellent organizational are essential.
• Knowledge of Radio Traffic systems, experience with Radio Traffic a plus
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older