Coos Bay, Oregon
Account Executive Position – Coos Bay
Bicoastal Media in Coos Bay, Oregon has an immediate opening for a dynamic and creative individual to join our marketing team. This is an expansion position, with an active list of billing accounts.
A successful candidate must be able to perform the following:
- Sells advertising time/internet space (as applicable) and works with advertisers to help market themselves to the station’s listeners.
- Coordinates all aspects of client radio advertising campaign including copy, production, billing, collections, remote broadcasts and event marketing.
- Regularly meets with prospective and current clients to create and maintain sales relationships.
- Develops new business in selected markets and/or geographic locations.
- Supports program management in developing strategies, quantifying costs and benefits, developing business cases, identifying opportunities for quick wins, etc.
- Resolves past due issues with clients. Responsible for all past due accounts with their clients.
Bicoastal Media in Coos Bay owns/operates eight broadcast stations, with adjacent social and digital related brands.
Send Resume to:
Dee Dee DuPre’
No Phone calls please
Bicoastal Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Bicoastal Media is soliciting applications for an Assistant Chief Engineer in our Albany – Coos Bay – Eugene, Oregon markets.
Qualifications / Experience Desired:
- 5+ years full time broadcast engineering desirable
- Time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience with digital automation systems and related logic interfacing, including but not limited to RCS/Prophet/NexGen/Simian desirable
- Knowledge of computer network installation and trouble shooting
- Ability to work with spreadsheets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Skills needed for working in a fast-paced, challenging, loosely structured environment
- Must be a team player but also be able to work independently
- Must have a strong work ethic and a “can do”, positive attitude
- Ability to lift 70 pounds
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends as necessary. We operate 24/7/365
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- FCC compliance
- Diagnose and repair all broadcast related equipment
- Repair and maintenance of high power AM and FM broadcast transmitters and directional AM arrays
- IT Systems installation, maintenance and support
- Component level repair
- Be available for emergency response
- Valid driver’s license required. Company vehicle provided
- Some regional travel required. Multi-market operation
- Associates degree in Electronics or other related technical degree or equivalent experience desirable
- SBE Certification desirable
Contact e-mail is: email@example.com