KPNW 1120 AM / 93.7 FM
KPNW News Talk radio is one of Eugene’s heritage stations as noted by the call letters…Pacific Northwest.
At 50,000 watts, KPNW delivers reliable and timely news, sports, weather and traffic reports. When people need to know – either at home or on the go, KPNW is your NEWS source leader!
Profile of KPNW Listeners
- The target demographic for KPNWis Adult Men 35 years and older.
- The audience composition is approximately 65% male and 35% female.
- KPNW has a legendary broadcast reach. E-mails are frequently received from fans in Northern California, even as far away as San Francisco and Sacramento!
- KPNW appeals to influential and affluent listeners, and is the most likely station for a business to reach other businesses. Nearly 50% of KPNW listeners have $75,000+ incomes.
- KPNW’s format is a power-house of key programming that have become a valuable resource for home-improvement ideas, financial advice, gardening tips, political commentary and more. Many programs and features may be sponsored by advertisers.
(Source: Media Audit 2009)